The PICP works closely with a number of other regional and international organisations.
- Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (PIFS)
- Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC)
- Oceania Customs Organisation (OCO)
- Pacific Islands Law Officers’ Network (PILON)
- Pacific Immigrations Directors’ Conference (PIDC)
- Asia / Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
- Australasian Council of Women and Policing (ACWAP)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in the Pacific
- The International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP)
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNDOC)
- International Service Group of the New Zealand Police
- Pacific Police Development Program – Regional (PPDPR)
- Pacific Prevention of Domestic Violence Programme (PPDVP)
We also recognise the funding provided by the NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT), the Auustralian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), NZ Police and the Australian Federal Police (AFP).