Vision, Purpose & StrategyPICP_admin
Strong and courageous
leadership, providing quality policing and
excellent customer service.
pacific policing Leadership
and collectively Navigate
regional policing challenges through discovery, knowledge, influence and partnerships.
OUR STRATEGIC GOALS
What is important to us:
- Build and develop current and future police leaders to strengthen policing organisations for a safer Pacific.
- We must be professional and uphold high standards of integrity in Policing.
- Build and strengthen interagency, community-focused and research partnerships to create influence and add value to crime prevention strategies.
- Enhance operational policing; Intelligence; Investigations; Command, control and coordination; and forensics in the Pacific region.
- Strengthen cross-jurisdictional relationships and regional cooperation to fight crime and respond to emergencies.
- Maximise the contribution women bring to Pacific policing to best serve their communities.
- Good Governance.
- Respect for human rights, gender and cultural differences.
- Sustainable Solutions.
- A learning culture within PICP
- Accountability and Transparency
Our full strategy is set out in the PICP Strategic Plan 2015 – 2019